Monday, July 28, 2008

Getting my blog back ON


Sorry for not posting. The new magazine, most of you have heard about it, Random, run by me and Lisa (x..Lisa..x) is pretty stressful. The graphics are hard to make. Plus, NEW awesome youtube account! Well, it's not THAT awesome. Its just some weird videos I happen to make. Search elmorox4ever in channels and you'll find me! Plus, Random IS gonna be a success. Shine was a disaster. I actually DIDN'T know what size the page would actually publish at. I know it will with Random 'cause I've actually tried the page size. It IS quite big, but after the first issue I can sort the page-size out, becuase on the program I use there are different page size options. The only probeblem with this page size is that it's wayyy too long. Be posting more soon, bye for now!

No comments: